Fibofighting Resources

Search This Blog

Friday 17 October 2014

Gorjuss Glitter is a girls best friend.... ;)

I had great fun making this card for my 9 year old niece.

I used lots of glitter and metallic paper, lovely Gorjuss die cuts and stamps and the awesome X-cut build a scene dies.

I love using the build a scene dies but so far have only used browns and greens for the forest set.  For my niece I was inspired by the Gorjuss flying horse die cut and thought using girly colours in glitter and metallic papers would make a more magical dreamy landscape.  I am chuffed with how different this die set looks using less expected colours and  am looking forward to playing around with other sets and colours too.


On the inside I made a cute little pull up surprise, just to make sure she knows I love her loads!


I used an old block stamp I have and masked of the pics on it so I could just emboss the words.I surrounded this with cute critter stamps from the Gorjuss range using versamark and gold embossing powder.

I am entering this card in Craft for the Craic's latest challenge "something suitable for a child"
also Country View Challenges "Sparkle and Shine"

1 comment:

  1. Love your card! Thank you for taking part in CFTC challenge,Hugs! Sylwia DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peep, feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or question. It's great to share crafting and essential to band together as Fibro Fighters.