Fibofighting Resources

Search This Blog

Friday 6 February 2015

Flash, bang... what about a picture!!!

I have seen many craftrooms whilst surfing bloggy land and am envious of many,  I can spend many a happy hour daydreaming about my perfect crafy place... However, the reality is that I have a desk and two Ikea bookcases in my Bedroom lol.  Before this   I crafted on the kitchen table, the living room table and floor, the kids were moaning at ME to tidy up so all in all I love my little space ;)

One of the biggest problems I come across is taking pretty pics.  Now most of this is down to the fact that I am no photographer lol but I have to clear my desk, try to balance paper as a back drop... a bit of a headache all around.  So I fired up my crafty cranium and came up with this :)

I hope you think it is pretty but you are probably wondering how on earth does this make photos snapping better...... well I flip

 revealing this... open the doors


 and voila... my own mini.. hmmm I dont know what to call it... card catwalk, craftabooth... answers on a postcard..


Anyhoo, I can peg different colour card and paper as backdrops and get the light to kinda bounce off the white sides.  I am ridiculously chuffed with myself lol

Now I can snap my cards and stuff and not show all the gubbins hiding behind ;)

i added some ribbon to the back so I can also pin or droop bits over this if I wanted... gee I just liked the ribbon and couldn't stop decorating lol

I used almost the last of my fav ever pad, it is by Colorbok and is called Homespun,  I have tried so hard to get hold of some more but it is proving UK elusive... if any of you lovely peeps know where I could find it I would be soooo grateful.

I am sharing this with Altered Eclectics sister site for My lovely Eclectic Ellapu and also run by the awesome Elaine.  It is a site for mixed Media only, so so much wonderful art thataway so get on over for a treat.

Thanks for popping by

Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peep, feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or question. It's great to share crafting and essential to band together as Fibro Fighters.