Fibofighting Resources

Search This Blog

Saturday 14 February 2015

Happy Valentines - I am def feeling the love :)

Thanks to all you lovelies for sharing the love over Becca`s Featured Friday post :)  It has meant so much to me I cant even begin to say,  much better than roses and chocolates for a valentines treat... actually it is def better than roses but maybe not chocolate....

I have seen lots of you crafties have been busy with valentines, will whisper that it is not really a hol I enjoy so I have been working on a scrapbook page,  something I have never done before.  I am so inspired by the work the Lizzy Hill does I really wanted to have a try. Lizzy did an awesome piece for Kraft+ and the culurs they have picked for their challenge are just luscious!!!  I have just treated myself to the new rager dye inks,  they come in the yummiest colours and were perfect for this challenge.



I also used paper from  Happy days design stack by papermania, a chipboard piece by dusty attic and lots of buttons from... my button pot!




 My babies are now much bigger, the youngest is 13 and my eldest 18.  Thankfully they pay little attention to what I waffle about on my blog as I am not sure they would apprectiate me sharing this photo... ah well, a little payback for all the times they looked and behaved far less angelic than they look in this pic ;)

I havent done journalling before either but the Blessed piece inspired me to write words that evoke this time in our lives and the friends we shared this time with :)

I loved making this and am working on another page already,  I think I may have a new favourite thing to do... for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peep, feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or question. It's great to share crafting and essential to band together as Fibro Fighters.