Fibofighting Resources

Search This Blog

Saturday 7 February 2015

Shhhhh I should be sleeping!!!

Just a quick share I like to do in support of Retrosketches,  I love the fun sketches they come up  with for their challenges and am glad I have just met the deadline.  I sat down at 10pm thinking I would just make a little something and oh dear that crafting daze jst took me away.  I was playing with some new mca powders and have another 6 bits of.... well they are pretty but just bits... for now.

I versamarked my little diamond stamp and matched it up to create a cute background.  I then mixed some mica ino clear embossing and created 2 new colours.  They are so soft and shimmery it was difficult to catch on camera


Im so glad I made that photoboothy thingumy, you would not believe the mess it is hiding!!!!    Oh your all crafters.... of course you do ;)

Well goodnight, dont tell the kids on me and get on over to Retrosketches there is only about 5 hours left as I post but there is always the next one and loads of inspiration to be gained from their previous posts and the DT blogs.

Tracey :)

Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peep, feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or question. It's great to share crafting and essential to band together as Fibro Fighters.