Fibofighting Resources

Search This Blog

Sunday 1 March 2015

Hearts and Stamplorations

For the first time I am glad of my sometimes insomnia... I thought I had posted and shared my take on this challenge but some 4am browsing about proved otherwise...

This is my first time playing alng with the stamplorations challenges, the really great thing is that you don't have to have stamplorations stamps... Oh but I can't resist for long, to join in.

I started with these two clarity stamps and did the watercolour and white embossing first

Then I tries to do a sunset kinda beachy vibe
But this is my favourite, the paper is graphic 45 scraps of had leftover from a scrappy layout, I love these papers and really enjoyed stamplorations heart and stamps challenge
There is some truly great work over at the blog it really is worth popping on over if you haven't found these guys yet.

Tracey :)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking a peep, feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or question. It's great to share crafting and essential to band together as Fibro Fighters.