Fibofighting Resources

Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Travel with Eclectic Ellapu

July already and the theme for us pink ladies is travel.  I chose to interpret this by making a travel folder to take on my hols with me, I'm really looking forward to getting away with my family, all 20 of them!!!! My aunt and cousins and their kids, myself, mum, dad and my two youngest are all sharing a villa and I can't wait.   I want to make a scrappy journal when I come back so my folder will be perfect for keeping my notes, sketches and pics in during the holiday and after while I assemble it..... I hope ;)

 I started with a Tim Holtz large collection folio

 And then I went to town with stencils and paint and inks.  I love t g at zip die by paper smooches.  I also used some rub ons.
 I used lots of graphic 45 bohemian collection papers and the Tim holtz rosette die
 Sorry for the photo overload but these collection folio's just have so much room in them.
 I have a list here of my fav web sites
I can't recommend these folio's enough, so much room and uber easy to jazz up.

Do play along with us at Eclectic Ellapu, if the travel theme doesn't tickle your creative fancy the purple team are challenging you to create something to do with your favourite holiday.

Take care

Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peep, feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or question. It's great to share crafting and essential to band together as Fibro Fighters.